Once your order is confirmed, it will be dealt with immediately. When paying in advance, goods will be shipped immediately after receipt: the transfer process takes between 1 and 4 days.
For instant delivery, simply pay by credit card, invoice, Paypal or Amazon Payment.
For orders to the value of € 50 and over, we deliver free of charge within Germany. The shop takes this into account automatically.
- € 3,95 - Germany - via DHL (1 - 2 days) - free shipping from € 50
- € 7,95 - Germany - via UPS (1 - 2 days) - free shipping from € 50 (does not apply to dangerous goods)
- € 9,95 - Europe (except Israel, Russia, Turkey) - via Standard delivery, depends on destination - free shipping from € 150
- € 25 - worldwide (outside Europe - except Switzerland and Norway) - via Standard delivery, depends on destination
We are not responsible for any custom duties that might occur shipping internationally.
Shipping via UPS Express*
- € 15 - Germany (delivery Monday - Friday until 12.00 midday) - UPS (does not apply to dangerous goods)
*Deliveries are made Monday- Friday. Deadline for express shipments: weekdays 11.00 midday. For orders placed after 11.00 midday, the delivery can be delayed by 1 day.
Returns during the withdrawal period
If you want to return the goods within the statutory withdrawal period, please send the goods back to us at your own expense. Please note that processing your return can take up to 7 days. You can find more information here.
Handling with wrong shipping address
It may happen that customers specify an incorrect shipping address when placing an order. Should our shipping service provider fail to deliver the goods, the consignment will be returned to us.
A new shipment to the correct shipping address is possible; however, we reserve the right to add the re-shipping costs to the account. If the customer does not contact us within 8 working days, the order will be cancelled.
Refund and transport damages
Despite all due care, goods can sometimes be damaged during transport. In this case, we will refund the damaged items free of charge.
Please distinguish first between open damage (packaging damaged) and concealed damage (packaging faulty / contents damaged).
- Open the consignments immediately and make sure that there is no concealed transport damage.
- If the external packaging is obviously damaged, please refuse to accept it; if the goods are urgently needed, please confirm the damage during delivery in writing (with date and time ). In this case, please take the time to examine the goods in the presence of the delivery person. Please also confirm any missing items.
- Notify your DHL branch immediately (within 7 calendar days at the latest for hidden damages). DHL does not accept any damage claims from us as sender.
- Transcript request: please send us a copy of the damage report. Without this document,it is not possible to get a damage refund.
- Goods should be packed in their original box for collection.
- In all cases, the goods and packaging should be in the same condition as when the damage was first discovered.
- If goods are returned to us by DHL without our prior review, the right to compensation expires.
Please inform us immediately about any DHL shipping damage. We will then organise collection and replacement of the damaged goods. If you wish to return goods, please inform us in advance via e-mail.
Thank you for your understanding and your help.